Optimize hybrid work with Microsoft Surface mobile devices.
Though employees appreciate the flexibility and time savings hybrid working affords them, it presents new challenges for leaders striving to orchestrate their teams and new risks for security professionals.
That’s why Razor Technology deploys the latest digital platforms, like Microsoft Surface mobile devices, for building a secure and productive workplace, regardless of how employees choose to connect.
Get Real Business Done, Anytime, Anywhere.
When designing a high throughput hybrid work environment, where communication and collaboration occur both synchronously and asynchronously, it’s vital to consider not just how the company can benefit but how the employee experience can be elevated.
The Surface Solution
Razor deploys cutting-edge technology from Microsoft specifically designed to support the new normal of hybrid workforces.
Converts from a laptop form factor into a tablet, digital canvas, or docked workstation in seconds
- Surface Pro 8: The most powerful Surface Pro with 11th Gen Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and a 13” 120Hz touchscreen
- Surface Go 3: The smallest and most portable Surface 2-in-1 with a 10.5” touch screen and an Intel i3 or Pentium processor packed into a form factor that weighs less than 1.2 lbs
- Surface Pro 7+: Features a 12.3” high resolution touchscreen and is available with Intel i3, i5, or i7 processors and Iris Xe graphics
- Surface Pro X: Built to take advantage of Microsoft’s low-power SQ1 ARM-based CPU for up to 15 hours of battery life with typical usage
Classic clamshell design with a range of screen sizes and a comfortable, full-sized keyboard
- Surface Laptop 4: A sleek, lightweight design that is available in 13.5” and 15” models with Intel 11th Gen or AMD processors
- Surface Laptop Studio: The most powerful Surface Laptop with a dual-pivoting 14.4” 120Hz touchscreen and available NVIDIA RTX 3050Ti discrete graphics
- Surface Laptop Go: The lightest Surface Laptop at just 2.45 lbs features Intel Core i5 processors and a 12.4” touchscreen
- Surface Laptop SE: The most affordable Surface Laptop has a 11.6” 1366 x 768 display and delivers up to 16 hours of battery life thanks to a low power Intel Celeron CPU
5G connectivity in an ultra-thin and light dual screen device that is small enough to take anywhere
- Surface Duo 2: Two 5.8” touch displays in a foldable and pocketable design that is optimized for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
Touchscreen workstations and interactive digital whiteboards
- Surface Studio 2: All-in-one design with discrete graphics and a 28” high resolution, Surface Pen-compatible touchscreen
- Surface Hub 2S: The AI-powered Smart Camera auto frames video feeds and massive 85” or 50” displays enable hybrid work collaboration in large settings
Hardware and Software That Works Together to Enable Smarter and Safer Collaboration
The right hardware and software combination unlocks significant benefits for both individual employees and broad organizational missions:
- Reduce meeting fatigue
- Increase engagement in virtual calls
- Give everyone access to meetings from wherever they are
- Securely record all communications
- High-definition cameras
- Dual array far-field microphones
- Automatic transcription
- Interactive digital whiteboarding
Because Surface devices work seamlessly with Microsoft Teams, leaders can customize meetings for every type of audience and purpose.
An AI segmentation technology that digitally places participants into a shared background so that everyone feels like they are together in the same space.
Virtual Breakout Rooms
Meeting organizers can split large gatherings into smaller groups for focused brainstorming and domain-specific discussions.
One-on-one discussions don’t have to monopolize attention in a meeting. The individual participants can take their exchange to a purpose built forum that tracks their conversation.
Harness the Tools to Innovate, Compete, and Grow
Razor Technology knows how to help employees get serious work done from anywhere, and powerful, secure, mobile-capable devices like the Surface line from Microsoft help us enable modern, hybrid work.