Get Ready for Microsoft Entra: Hybrid and Multicloud Identity and Access Management
Your connected world is at risk from intruders, and only secure and seamless Identity and Access Management (IAM) with limitless visibility across your entire digital ecosystem.
Entra is a new product family from Microsoft that was purpose-designed to holistically secure access throughout your cloud assets.
Azure AD (Active Directory)
Enterprise-grade, cloud-based identity management with a single sign-on, multifactor authentication (MFA), and conditional access protections
Extend IAM, including Conditional Access and Identity Protection, to software workloads
Identity Governance that accelerates onboarding and offboarding users and guests and simplifies role change management
Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) with a focus on authenticating external users while maintaining reliable, accessible, and secure customer data
Microsoft Entra Permissions Management
A Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM) tool (formerly CloudKnox Permissions Management) that provides visibility into all permission assigned to identities, actions, and resources across clouds
Microsoft Entra Verified ID
A managed service for credential verification (formerly Azure AD Verifiable Credentials) that enables scalable standards-based methods for issuing and checking digital credentials
Entra’s Hybrid and Multicloud IAM Advantages
- Lock down every app and resource you control for every user across hybrid and multicloud arrangements
- Secure and verify everyone and everything: employees, customers, partners, apps, devices, and workloads
- Discover and right-size permissions, limiting access rights only to where they are needed
- Remove friction from the security process with an improved user experience with a simple sign-in and centralized administration
The roll out for Microsoft Entra is starting now. The full feature set will be available by August 2022.
The Azure AD admin center (aad.portal.azure.com) will be phased out by the end of 2023 and redirect to entra.microsoft.com. The Azure AD admin page on the M365 portal will also be redirected to Entra.
- Azure AD’s IAM offering will continue to be sold via Microsoft 365 E3 and E5 suites or as a standalone license
- Entra Permissions Management will be sold as a standalone solution via an annual license
- Entra Verified ID is currently a free service that can be used independently or with a premium Azure AD license
Go Beyond Legacy Identity Controls
Microsoft Entra is a complete tool set with everything needed to secure every user and application interfacing with your multi-cloud and multi-platform IT environment.
Speak to Razor Technology’s cybersecurity and cloud services experts today to discuss how Entra can keep your organization’s hybrid and multicloud infrastructure safe.Contact Us