Focus on Your Core Mission and Serve Your Community More Effectively
Organizations tasked with a challenging mandate of serving the community, often with limited resources and staff, need IT solutions that are efficient, cost-effective, and scalable. Razor Technology supports nonprofits with customized solutions backed by Microsoft that stretch budgets and expand the scope and impact of nonprofits’ missions.
We are deeply experienced at delivering practical, efficient, and dynamic technology support and guidance to nonprofits. Our solutions can be optimized to fill gaps in technical expertise and simplify compliance for data management and the strict reporting requirements many nonprofits are subject to.
Razor gives nonprofits the tools to:
- Optimize for donor retention and loyalty
- Fundraise effectively
- Communicate their message to a receptive audience
- Recruit, onboard, and retain talented staff and volunteers
- Provide real-time updates to key stakeholders
- Stay within their budgets while operating securely
The Microsoft Advantage for Nonprofits
Technology Plays a Crucial Role in Meeting the Unique Needs of Modern Nonprofit Organizations
Microsoft’s technologies are powerful, customizable, and can be optimized to meet the needs and resources of virtually any nonprofit organization. With support from Razor and Microsoft’s industry-leading tools, nonprofit organizations can drive greater impact, streamline operations, and achieve more with less.
With a wide range of products and services designed specifically for the nonprofit sector, Microsoft and Razor are committed to supporting your organization’s mission and helping you achieve your goals.
Why Choose Microsoft for Nonprofits?
As a nonprofit organization, you need technology solutions that are reliable, secure, and affordable. With Razor and Microsoft, you get it all. Here are just a few of the reasons why Microsoft is the perfect choice for your nonprofit:
- Powerful, Easy-to-Use Tools: Microsoft’s products and services are designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, so you can get up and running quickly without extensive training or support — and when you do need added help, Razor is always on hand to provide it.
- Collaborative and Accessible: Microsoft’s products and services are designed for today’s increasingly distributed workforces, which is ideal for nonprofit organizations that often work with teams of volunteers and staff in multiple locations.
- Security and Compliance: Microsoft takes data security and compliance seriously, so you can trust that your organization’s sensitive data is protected and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Scalable Solutions: Whether you are a small or large nonprofit, Microsoft’s products and services are scalable to meet your organization’s unique needs, so you can grow and expand as your organization evolves.
Microsoft Tools for Nonprofits
Microsoft offers a range of solutions that can help your nonprofit organization achieve its goals, including:
- Microsoft 365: With M365 (formally Office 365), your nonprofit can collaborate and communicate more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are working in the office or from remote locations, you can securely share files, communicate in real-time, and stay productive.
- Microsoft Teams: Teams is a leading collaboration platform that can help your nonprofit work more efficiently and stay connected, even when you are working remotely. With Teams, you can chat, video conference, and share files with ease.
- Power BI: Powerful data analytics can help nonprofit organizations make better decisions by turning data into insights. With Power BI, you can create interactive dashboards and reports that help you understand your organization’s data and make informed decisions.
- Azure: Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, which can help your nonprofit organization reduce IT costs, increase flexibility, and improve security. With Azure, you can access a range of services and tools to build, deploy, and manage your nonprofit’s applications and data.
Connect with donors on a more meaningful level.
The first step in connecting with a potential donor is understanding who they are and what they care about. Retaining a donor takes staying in tune with their changing attitudes and preferred modes of communication. Razor Technology implements the communications platforms that make staying in sync a seamless operation.
Support for today, growth for tomorrow.
Razor Technology helps nonprofit organizations with ongoing support and training that prepares them for the risks and opportunities ahead. We help nonprofit organizations become more efficient and effective with solutions that automate routine tasks, streamline processes, and provide real-time data and insights.
Accelerate Mission Outcomes
We put the very same productivity, collaboration, and analytic tools that power modern for-profit businesses to work for nonprofits. That means secure cloud-based solutions that enable a flexible workforce that can connect from anywhere and powerful dashboards that track progress and pinpoint program vulnerabilities.
“The Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit model allows us to connect wherever we are to get our work done. Microsoft is the only company that offered comprehensive technology solutions to connect our teams, to manage our file system, and to get our work done on the ground from anywhere in the country.”—Torrie Burwell, Information Systems Analyst, National Forest Foundation
Cybercriminals want nonprofit data.
Don’t let them get it.
Think malicious digital attacks only happen to for-profit companies? To the contrary, nonprofits often store sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about their clients, donors, and employees — which are prized targets for cyber attackers.
Razor understands the unique security needs of nonprofits and can offer solutions such as data encryption, backup and recovery, and network security monitoring that help to protect their vulnerable data sources.Contact Us