Introducing Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability
Mapping your organization’s environmental footprint across all emissions sources
Microsoft’s newest app is their most powerful tool yet for businesses endeavoring to monitor and control their carbon footprint and limit the environmental impact of their operations.
It centralizes all emissions data and other data sources connected to their sustainability efforts in a common format, making it easier to measure and reduce their emissions and report their progress to stakeholders and the public.
A Digital Tool Designed to Accelerate Sustainability Progress and Business Growth
- Set industry-aligned sustainability targets
- Extract actionable insights from emissions data
- Develop practical reduction strategies
- Build momentum towards true sustainability
With Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability, businesses can report on IT carbon emissions from anywhere and everywhere, including from the cloud, IoT, mobile devices, and within applications.
Share Your Sustainability Scorecard
Consumers are increasingly concerned about the ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) stances of the companies they interface with.
Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability allows organizations to demonstrate their commitment to operating in a manner that works not just for their customers but which protects environmental resources.
Track Scope 1-3 Emissions Results
- Scope 1: Emissions from a company’s own sources
- Scope 2: Emissions from purchased energy
- Scope 3: All other emissions
Microsoft Sustainability Manager
Monitor, Measure, and Optimize at Scale
- Unified Data Intelligence
- Sustainable IT Infrastructure
- Reduced Environmental Footprint
- More Transparent Value Chains
Emissions Impact Dashboard
Track the Environmental Benefits of Moving Workloads to the Cloud