Razor Technology, LLC in Conshohocken, PA, USA
Employment Type: Full-time
Local candidates only
Interesting in joining a winning team and working with experts on cutting-edge technology?
Razor Technology has become a leader in technology integration and high-performance technology solutions for our customers. To continue our growth, we are currently seeking highly motivated and dedicated individuals interested in joining our team of technologists. Razor Technology makes a significant investment in employee training and education to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest level of technology consultation and customer service in the marketplace today.
We are seeking a mid-level IT project manager to join our team and support a variety of infrastructure and software projects. This position entails coordinating and supporting all aspects of the project management and service delivery lifecycle. Razor is looking for a project manager willing to learn and perform to the standards set by the Razor Technology PMO. The candidate will be expected to actively partner with Razor’s team of technical professionals and account managers in this process.
- Manage IT projects including but not limited to the project initiating, planning, execution, closing, controlling, and reporting
- Collaborate with account managers and technical delivery team
- Facilitate and manage communication between clients and Razor
- Ensure professional service deliverables and project milestones are met
- Track ongoing issues and project status
- Manage change requests, overseen the change management and client support
- Perform project closure tasks, including billing handoff and customer satisfaction surveys
- PM the technical service and project teams, act as a liaison between Razor and clients
- Involvement in project management and maintenance of corporate certifications and partnership requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science
- Local to the Philadelphia region and able to commute to the company office
- 3-5 years of the experience in IT Project Management and hands-on proficiency in the IT Service Delivery methodology and PM frameworks
- Proficient in the development technical and project management documentation
- Team player
- A basic understanding of Data Center Infrastructure components
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance