Razor Technology, LLC in Conshohocken, PA, USA
Employment Type: Full-time
Local candidates only
Interesting in joining a winning team and working with experts on cutting-edge technology?
Razor Technology has become a leader in technology integration and high-performance technology solutions for our customers. To continue our growth, we seek out highly motivated and dedicated individuals interested in joining our team of technologists. Razor Technology makes a significant investment in our employees. Along with a competitive salary, we offer continued training and education to ensure that we deliver the highest level of technology consultation and customer service in the marketplace today. We want all of our employees to have the opportunity to advance in their careers by optimizing their skills in this rapidly changing industry.
We are currently seeking a Junior IT Project Manager to join our team. This position will provide support for a variety of infrastructure projects. You will work within the project management framework alongside a team of technical professionals and account managers all operating under the standards set by the PMO. Provides support and management of the IT projects to successfully deliver to our clients’ great service and products. You will have a great opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and work with a variety of clients across the country.
- Assist with project scoping and creation of project documents (i.e. SOW, MSA)
- Coordinate project planning with account managers and technical delivery team
- Facilitate ongoing communications between customers and Razor personnel
- Ensure key deliverables and project milestones are met
- Track ongoing issues and project status
- Manage change orders where applicable
- Perform project closure tasks, including billing handoff and customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain corporate time tracking systems to enable timely and accurate customer billing
- PM the technical service and project teams, act as a liaison between Razor and clients
- Involvement in project management and maintenance of corporate certifications and partnership requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science or Class of 2022
- Local to the Philadelphia region and able to commute to the company office
- Familiarity with IT Project Management and Service Delivery methodology and frameworks
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Basic understanding of computing, digitization, Data Center Infrastructure components are must
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance